Feb. 12, 2013
Update on New Acute Care Hospital Discussions
WHAT: On Tuesday, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital and Windsor Regional Hospital representatives will co-host a news conference to update the public with the latest information on discussions regarding a potential new hospital.
WHEN: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:30 p.m.
*** Media will be given materials in advance at 3 pm for review.
WHERE: Tower Building (lobby), Tayfour Campus,
Windsor Regional Hospital
1453 Prince Road, Windsor
* Reporters can use parking lot A or park by Tower Building Entrance.
- Ken Deane, CEO, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
- David Musyj, CEO, Windsor Regional Hospital
- Carol Derbyshire, Chair, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
- Gaye Wrye, Chair, Windsor Regional Hospital
- Dr. Gord Vail, Chief of Staff, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
- Dr. Gary Ing, Chief of Staff, Windsor Regional Hospital
For further information contact:
Steve Erwin, Director of Communications, HDGH
519-973-4433 / 519-564-4902 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Foster, VP, Public Affairs and Communications, WRH
519-995-2482 / 519-254-5577 Ext 52003 / email@example.com